NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

For my first in a series of posts where I document my most prized possessions, the items that I can't live without and will never give up, I'd like to present my much beloved and doted upon cherry red cowboy boots. Geometric desert flowers with cerulean blue stems, white stitching and white accents throughout.  They fit me perfectly, the leather insoles curving and sloping perfectly around my feet. Their little heel is just enough to make my legs look and feel ready for line dancing or horseback riding in short shorts all day all night.

I found these countrified babies in the basement of my ex-boyfriend's parents place in Jonesborough, TN. His mom was an antiques dealer and had all kinds wacky things stored away in the subterranean depths of her ranch style house. I bought them from her for $4 in a slick exchange of cash, slipped them on my style starved feet and never looked back. Yippy ki yay motherfuckers.

No comments: